Trump and the VAX 2022

President Trump had to head this WHO posse off at the pass of history. The WHO plans to exterminate 80% of the world population and control the remaining 20% with a WEF WHO NWO Medical “authoritarian” Totalitarian Tyranny. We are in a final world war and this is how it’s being played. The whole thing is now exposed for what it is. The entire healthcare industry is a criminal operation. —crp

About 2012 Convergence

This is just a basic blog site intended to share information as the viewer might seem fit. It supports freedom of information and expression and does not contain any obscene material or pose any form of a security threat. Simply view only at the reader's discretion. .... Chris
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s